Saturday 5 June 2010

What would different professions reply to the question, "What is 2+2?"

The Estate Agent:- “Ripe for conversion to 5” 
 The Dealer:- “Buying or selling?” 
 The Trainee Accountant:- “Do we have a ruling on this?” 
 The Senior Accountant (to wealthy client):- “What would you like it to make, sir?”
 The old-style Civil Engineer (glancing at slide rule):- “It’s somewhere between 3.9 and 4.1” 
 The Economist:- “In real terms, of course, it’s about minus 1.8” 
 The Social Worker:- “I don’t think we should be too judgemental about this” 
 The Barrister:- “Do you seriously expect the court to believe that it’s only 4? I put it to you that it’s significantly greater than that!” 
 The Historian:- “I’m afraid it’s not really my period” 
 The Journalist:- “NEW “ADDITION” SHOCK HITS NATION!” 
 The Politician:- “I think we should begin by reminding ourselves of the position when the present government came into office” 
 The Market Trader:- “Look, I’ll tell you what I’ll do for you, lady” 
 The Philosopher:- "Well, it all depends what you mean by +" 
 The Thriller-writer:- "A warning bell was triggered in Bond's mind by this seemingly innocuous question. What exactly was going on here?" 
 The Hoodie:- "I don't ****ing well care what it ****ing makes! **** off!"

No comments:

Post a Comment