Tuesday 20 August 2024

Cricket: Women's Hundred 2024

 This is my fantasy team for the 2024 Women's Hundred (English players only), based on this year's competition:-

             Wyatt

             Dunkley

             Capsey

             Sciver-Brunt

             Knight (capt)

             Jones (wk)

             Arlott

            Smith

            Cross

            Glenn

            Davies


The first six selected themselves, but choosing the bowling attack involved far more difficult decisions than last year. How could I leave out Dean? But if I selected her, whom would she replace?

 If I included three international players, I would pick Wolvaardt to replace Dunkley, Ismael for Davies and either Kapp or Sharma for Arlott or Cross, depending on the likely state of the pitch. Now that really would be a world-beating team!

No comments:

Post a Comment